The release of latest WordPress 3.4.1 and is now available for download
WordPress.org announced yesterday the release of latest WordPress 3. 4. 1 and is now available for download. This is a maintenance and security update. Some issues were discovered and resolved by the hardworking WordPress security team.
This maintenance release addresses some 18 bugs with version 3.4 a few including :
- Fixes an issue where a theme’s page templates were sometimes not detected.
- Addresses problems with some category permalink structures.
- Adds early support for uploading images on iOS 6 devices.
- Allows for a technique commonly used by plugins to detect a network-wide activation.
- Better compatibility with servers running certain versions of PHP (5.2.4, 5.4) or with uncommon setups (safe mode, open_basedir), which had caused warnings or in some cases prevented emails from being sent.
- Read more details…
== | Download WordPress 3.4.1 | ==
You can update automatically from your Dashboard > Updates menu in your site’s admin area.
If you are not familiar, WordPress is a free web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. I managed to learn a few tips, tricks and got much helpful assistance from the community of WordPress.org.
Thank you guys!