Make Your Firefox browser look like Google Chrome
Recently a lot of people including myself wanted to switch to chrome due to the easier user interface, yet Firefox is way better with these superb extensions!
1. Install Chromifox Firefox theme – This is a Chrome theme for Firefox (the best that is out there), First install this. Uninstall any extensions that change the visual appearance mainly a plugin called Glasser. If you are looking for something more, head instead your way to Install Chromifox Extreme instead.Note: Chromifox Extreme only works using Firefox 3.5 above!
2. Install Hide Menubar to hide the Firefox top menubar.
3. Install Download Statusbar – Another Firefox-chrome difference is the download status.When you download a file in Firefox browser a window pops out when showing the download status (time remaining,size of file) whereas in Google chrome the download status is seen in the status bar.
Downloading Statusbar Firefox addon will bring the Chrome status bar download feature in your Firefox browser.
4. Install Locationbar2 – Makes the Firefox addressbar fully resemble the Chrome addressbar.
5. Install Stylish (this is a custom styles manager for Firefox, similar to greasemonkey but manages styles instead of scripts)
6. After installing stylish you can even more customize Firefox using the custom styles. Download and use the following custom user styles.
Come share your tips with us!