Google just launched their latest +1 Button that lets you recommend Web sites to those in their social community circle. These functions are similar to the successful Facebook’s ‘Like’ button. Would this newly launched +1 provide a better function to what Facebook has to offer? Using Google +1 buttons would be familiar to most of us and it will show publicly what you like or hate, agree with or recommend on the web. (sounds familiar?) The +1 buttons would appear in a various places, both on Google and on sites across the web…
My status :
- Tonton.com.my – Best way to Watch TV Online for Free
- Say goodbye to Skype and Facetime, This is the future of communication!!! | BMW ...
- 18 Beautiful Free Wallpapers to Zest Your Desktop
- 360Cam – A Full HD 360° Camera and the First in the World
- Job Vacancy for a Graphic Designer in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Borneo Malaysia.